Internet of Things combines strengths and solutions from several industries to provide new capabilities and solutions to individuals, businesses and industries.
Two-day workshop on the Internet of Things
Who should attend
- Mid-level to senior business professionals such as general manager, vice president, department head, division head, project leader, program leader.
- Technology leaders from the industry who wish to take advantage of the IoT related technologies and businesses.
- Members of the faculty from universities and colleges.
- Executives from the following industries
- Electronics, devices, sensors, telecom
- Consulting firms
- Information technology and management
- Civil infrastructure
- Project management, governance support
- Government senior-level officials
- Involved in strategy, conceptualization, prioritization
- Governing, managing projects
- A part of the leadership team of a Smart city initiative of the government
- City planning, architecture
- Contractor management and governance
- Consultants who advise on
- Planning, execution, operations of IoT deployments
- Governance, stakeholder engagement
Benefits to the participants
The participants after completion will have a great understanding of
- The business opportunities in the IoT space for the business they are in.
- The needed definitions, concepts, strategies, approaches, and technologies to develop and manage an IoT-driven deployment or transformation
- The business framework, key industry participants, business models
- IoT solution architecture, deployment framework, IoT ecosystem