We believe that education and training must lead to jobs. Today, the markets are globalised and an so should the education. Industry led education and globally oriented education today is a requirement rather than a luxury. Education must be relevant for the society and must lead to employment. Our programs, in participation with global Industry leaders, endevors to achieve the objectives of employment, leadership and state-of-the-art education.
Our B Tech Program
- The industry partner identifies the industry needs and develops content to be substituted into existing curriculum.
- CLi then provides a platform ,infrastructure,logistics support and governance for the program.
- The program will run for 4 years
- The B.Tech program is currently being offered for the CS and Telecom Engineering departments of academic institutions for a total of 15+4 specializations respectively
The Certificate Program
- When changes to the curriculum are not possible, we offer industry aligned courses that will run alongside existing curriculum, and students can still get specialized industry driven education.
- This will be in the form of a certification program(1year)that will run for a maximum of 200-240 hours(including a 50-70 hours project)
- Student will receive a certificate upon completion, from our industry partner, such as IBM
- The areas of this certification program will be technology and domain based, for example-Cloud Computing, Business Analytics, or Broadband Telecom
- Mixed mode delivery
- Modelled on experiential learning
- Access to emerging technologies
- Periodic planned interaction with Subject matter experts
- Near real time project scenarios
- Collaboration – publish, teach, lead, participate, blogs
- Connect – mentors, experts, projects, industry
- Engage – events, news & announcements, help-desk
- Extras – reports, entrepreneurship, unique ideas
- Performance – rating, analysis
|★ Improve the quality of education★ Better aligned to participate in innovation on a global platform
★ Improves faculty knowledge
★ Enhanced utilization of existing institutional infrastructure
★ Use of an online platform reduces cost and improves quality of education delivery, and time to respond to students
|★ Emerging technologies are made more accessible to students★ Will be better prepared to fit into the corporate environment
★ Increased employability
★ Participate in innovation and research projects on global platform
★ Experience of near real life project scenarios
★ Experiential learning
|★ Increases the depth of talent in the industry★ Allows industry options to select from a larger pool of qualified resources
★ New recruits require lesser training or bench time.
★ Higher billability of new resources, due to reduced training time